Sunday, July 13, 2008

GoldLanternG-Lite Premiere GLP-1000 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones


I recently went to FRY's and purchased a pair of bluetooth headphones. I was on a budget so I was looking to buy a cheap but relatively good pair. It was disappointing at because all the one's which were there cost over US$90 that price was too steap for my liking. But mind you and of this have a 3.5mm bluetooth transmitter. Anycase I kept looking around and at a back shelf someone had just left a pair of bluetooth headphones and it was these GoldLantern G-Lite Premiere GLP-1000 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones. This did not come with a 3.5mm bluetooth reciever but I only wanted the headphone for my laptop and when I looked up on Ebay you can get a reciever for about US$20 so anyway this was a bargain. The Headphones were awsome. I would give it a 7/10 on everything. The only small thing I didn't like was It was those behind the head headphones and I annoyied my ear a bit. But you get use to it. The connectivity is the easiest and I connects in a breeze. You can have it paired with 5 gadgets at once. But it will be working with one at a time. And you have to make sure all the gadgets are disconnected before connecting to a gadget otherwise the headphones gets confused. All in all it was a great pair of headphones.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great article you got here. I'd like to read more concerning that matter. The only thing it would also be great to see here is some photos of some devices.
Nickolas Kripke
Phone jammers

Unknown said...

I like to listen music every time, I usually wear my headphone. Actually, I want a house close to the camp and listen loud music, that’s why I think costa rica investment opportunities is a great option for me and for another ones.